C4C is committed to the preservation, creation and energy efficiency of affordable housing in Connecticut.
We make flexible loans that support affordable housing development and that
make multifamily properties more energy efficient.
Affordable Housing Development
We assist developers creating affordable rental housing, supportive housing, mutual housing, cooperatives, and homeownership. Loans may be for acquisition, bridge funding, construction/rehabilitation financing, or permanent terms.
See Our Loan Products
For more information contact:
Carla Weil at cweil_at_capitalforchange.org
Multifamily Energy Loans
C4C’s LIME (Low Income Multifamily Energy) Loans for C4C also works closely with property owners to make energy efficiency improvements to multifamily properties or condominium developments that meet the following requirements:
- No less than 5 units; and
- At least 60% of units affordable to households at no higher than 80% of Area Median Income (AMI)
- Consideration will be given to “high impact” properties, such as:
- HUD financed properties, including housing authorities;
- CHFA financed and FHA-insured developments;
- Properties in low- or moderate-income geographies; or
- Complexes that are Transit-Oriented Developments (TODs)
For more program details:
Or contact Brian Sullivan at: bsullivan_at_capitalforchange.org